Provide the highest quality care to athletes with orthopedic injuries in order to help them recover and return to activity at optimal performance.
Our patients are athletes of every sport, age, and level of participation.
HIGHEST QUALITY CARE
Providing the highest quality care to athletes begins with our commitment to these values:
- Developing patient relationships based on respect, honesty, empathy, and integrity.
- Consistently delivering care that is safe, effective, and supported by the most recent medical research and national standards.
- Continually improving the quality of our care by measuring patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
Our treatment strategies are created according to the specific needs and goals of each athlete. The intent of the care is not only to treat the injury or disorder, but also to prevent it from recurring. We want our patients to be happy with their care and for it to result in the best possible outcome.
PLEDGE TO MY PATIENTS
- I will treat you with respect, kindness, and compassion.
- My knowledge and skills will be used to provide the best medical care to you.
- The care that you receive will be ethical and based on the highest standards.
- We will work together to understand your condition and to develop a treatment plan consistent with your values, preferences, and goals.
You will actively participate in that process by making decisions about every diagnostic and treatment component of your care.
- I will always answer your questions and do my best to help you understand the safest and most appropriate care for your condition.